The 38th Golden Disc Awards, Nomination, where to watch and more details

The 38th Golden Disc Awards: The big night is almost here! On January 6, 2024, Jakarta, Indonesia, will host the 2024 Golden Disc Awards. Wondering where and how to catch all the action? Well, you’re in the right place! Let’s dive into the details about the hosts, nominations, and everything else you need to know.

The 38th Golden Disc Awards
The 38th Golden Disc Awards (Image Credit JTBC)

Picture this: the 38th Golden Disc Awards will light up Jakarta International Stadium on January 6, 2024. It’s like the Oscars, but for South Korean music, honoring the best releases from mid-November 2022 to early-November 2023. Hosting this musical extravaganza are Sung Si Hyung and Cha Eun Woo, bringing their charm to the stage.

The 38th Golden Disc Awards

Discover the 38th Golden Disc Awards

Get ready for a night of music magic on January 6, 2024, at Jakarta International Stadium in Indonesia. This spectacular event will showcase the best in South Korean music from mid-November 2022 to early-November 2023.

The lineup is star-studded, featuring SEVENTEEN, Stray Kids, ENHYPEN, NewJeans, and more. These acts are known for their unique styles and contributions to K-pop. The awards will also shine a spotlight on rising talents like STAYC, LE SSERAFIM, and ZEROBASEONE, giving a glimpse of the vibrant South Korean music scene.

Sung Si Hyung and Cha Eun Woo will be your hosts, promising a night full of charm and entertainment. The Golden Disc Awards aren’t just about trophies; they’re a celebration of the creativity that defines South Korean music.

The Red Carpet kicks off at 7 PM KST, with the main awards ceremony following at 8:30 PM KST.

Read more: Ajay Devgn has begun filming for Raid 2 in Mumbai

Explore the Nominations

The 38th Golden Disc Awards boasts a range of categories, with winners decided by a mix of panelist judgments and commercial success. Panelists contribute 40%, and the remaining 60% comes from sales figures.

Get a sneak peek of the 2024 Golden Disc Awards!

Digital Song Bonsang

  • (G)I-DLE – Queencard
  • aespa – Piquant
  • AKMU – Amorous Lee
  • SEVENTEEN’ BSS – Struggling (featuring Lee Young Ji)
  • DK – Core
  • Fifty Fifty – Cherub
  • H1-Key – Roseate Bloom
  • IVE – I Exist
  • BTS’ Jimin – Like Insane
  • BLACKPINK’s Jisoo – Blossom
  • BTS’ Jungkook – Sevenfold (featuring Latto)
  • LE SSERAFIM – Unforgiven (featuring Nile Rodgers)
  • Lim Young Woong – London Gentleman
  • NCT Dream – Sweets
  • NewJeans – Identical
  • Parc Jae Jung – Let’s Bid Adieu
  • SEVENTEEN – Supreme
  • STAYC – Cuddly Toy
  • Taeyang – Ambiance (featuring BTS Jimin)
  • Woody – Utter “I Love You”

Album Bonsang

  • (G)I-DLE – I Sense
  • aespa – My Universe
  • Agust D – D-Day
  • Ateez – The World EP.2: Outlaw
  • ENHYPEN – Dark Crimson
  • EXO – Existence
  • ITZY – Obliterate My Uncertainty
  • IVE – I’ve I’ve
  • BTS’ Jungkook – Aureate
  • LE SSERAFIM – Unforgiven
  • NCT – Aureate Period
  • NCT 127 – Fact Scrutiny
  • NCT Dream – ISTJ
  • NMIXX – ExpΓ©rgo
  • Stray Kids – 5-Diamond
  • Tomorrow X Together (TXT) – The Name Chapter: Temptation
  • TREASURE – Reincarnation
  • TWICE – Prepared to Exist
  • ZEROBASEONE – Youth in the Shadow

Rookie Artist of the Year

  • Evnne
  • Fifty Fifty
  • Hwang Yeong Woong
  • Lun8
  • N.SSign
  • Plave
  • Xikers

They didn’t announce the nominations for the big Grand (Daesang) awards for Digital Song and Album of the Year.

Author Avatar

I'm Nitish, and I'm the writer fueling the content at I've always been passionate about staying in the know when it comes to daily news and events, and now I get to share that enthusiasm with you.

Leave a Comment